Sunday 9 August 2015

Violating Google Adsense Policy of Content Guidelines, My Experience

Adsense Programme Policies
Adsense Programme Policies

Among the policies of Google Adsense is the content guidelines. It among other things, prohibited p0rn0graphy (take note of how I wrote the P-word. I substituted O with Zero). I thought of it as any sexually explicit content in form of videos and pictures. I read more about it online and my findings supported my thought and I began to blog.

My blog, trendingissuestoday.blogspot.com was based on stories on popularly searched items from google trends and other top news media. I was doing well in it and I believed that I obeyed the content guideline policy. I was hopeful that my Adsense application from the blog would be readily approved. I was wrong.


The blog got rejected severally due to insufficient content but after sometimes of blogging, I reapplied and I passed the first stage and faced the second review stage. I watched the realtime visit from Mountain View which was obviously either Google Bots or Men.

They Feedjit gadjet on my blog showed me that Google visited and revisited a story I did on a P0rn Star named M1a Khal1fa. Also revisited were posts which had words like p*nis, Vag1na and s*x. I wrote these words freely on those posts without manipulations as they appear hear.

After their review, they sent me a message that I have been rejected for violating Google Adsense Policies. It then became open to me that violation of the content guidelines policy is not only when you post pictures and videos of n*ked people having s*x.

I learnt that one should avoid or if unavoidable, manipulate those obscene words to deceive bots. Yes, because those creatures were not human! They were just programmed to look out for those prohibited words which once found, they might classify your content as policy-violating.

If you are an Adsense publisher already, restrictive use of s*x-related words could save you some shocks. Intending Adsense publishers could only be successful when this tip is applied.

Please learn from my experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment